2 Examples you need to see brand origin story

Example brand origin story. Tell your story in a way that makes sense. Gary Vaynerchuk image awakenthegreatnesswithin.com

3 min read @ example brand origin story

What is your Personal Brand Origin Story? 

Your authentic Brand Origin Story attracts others to your influential personal brand.

Click to start building your own influential personal brand personality-FREE

Here is my example brand origin story

When I was young, I struggled in school. Back then they said I didn’t pay attention in class. Now they call it ADD.

Some teachers really helped me and I wanted to be one of them. I went on to earn an MA, Comm, and an EdD, Doctor of Education. Many schools and  around the world have embraced tools and techniques I practiced.

Back in 2011, I saw my students learning and sharing online with their smartphones. So I wanted to learn to teach online. At first I was lost and confused so I invested in online training. With my lack of understanding some people took advantage of me.

After 7 years of teaching online and researching online communication I found some best practices. Again, I’ve found some great online communicators and some who were not good at all.

I wanted to be a great online teacher and use my experience to help my life coaching students. So I created an online course to help my students learn what’s needed to get started.

I found the tools and techniques to help others 

I saw all these sharks out there circling around those who are new to online communication. Also I could see my Life Coaching students were being tempted by the sharks.

As a result, I created a process to help my students build their online visibility. My students answered questions in simple builders to help themselves craft their personal brands.

Quick reminders for crafting your story

A brand story is your view of the world and the struggles you overcame to get to where you are now.

Here are a few tips to guide you.
- Keep it simple and don't overthink this step.
- Your story is your point of view or 'come from' for all of your content online and offline.
- In fact, in most every piece of content, you will mention bits of your story.

Tell your story in a way that makes sense. Gary VaynerchukHOW TO TELL A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Levi Strauss & Company example brand origin story

• Struggles and successes: Levi Strauss struggled to make a living, so he went to California to find gold. In the gold camps Levi noticed the men had jeans that were not tough enough for the work. Levi began looking for and testing tougher materials until he developed his Levi’s jeans.

• Origin story: How it all began - Levi Strauss & Company started out as a brand of pioneers. The brave men who challenged the status quo had set out for the gold hiding in the uncharted lands. They went to California during the famous Gold Rush of 1849 were known as the 49ers, and they had taken a big gamble, often risking life or death, to try to strike it rich. Those tough men needed tough jeans.

• Purpose: Your reason for being: Levi Strauss produced tough jeans for tough men, the jeans had reinforced stitches and held up during hard work.

• Traditions/milestones: The accomplishments you created and can celebrate: Over the coming decades, Levi’s rugged jeans continued to be a staple of the hardscrabble masses. Factory workers, laborers, farmers, and all manner of builders and fixers wore Levi’s as they headed out to work. They were the jeans that helped build America. They became the jeans of Marlon Brando and Steve McQueen and later Levi's became jeans of rock stars from the Rolling Stones to the Ramones.

• Language: Your shared terms and other words: brave, risk, tough, build, challenge the status quo.

In the next few posts we will explore your example brand origin story in more detail. We want to help you craft your own origin story.

See you next time.

Did you craft your personal brand origin story yet? So, are you still struggling to craft your personal brand origin story ? Please email me at drwarren@cict.co.

Click here to get the 12-Point Checklist.

Also, please check my site dedicated to helping others build online influence.

Build your influence at https://influenceyoursuccess.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers