This does not mean I’m a world expert on Engaging Screenagers

Incognito search shows DrWarren and his articles on p1 results
This image is of a Google Search from an ‘Incognito’ tab with the search terms, “engagement” and “Screenagers.” As you can see my picture shows there, and half of the hits on page 1 are mine publications too.
Does this mean I am the world’s top expert on Engagement and Screenagers? No, but engagement has been my practice and research passion for 25 years. 
Does this mean I am an expert at spreading the word and telling the world there are ways we can engage with Screenagers and others to live the life of our dreams? Maybe.
Does this mean we can all take actions to change our course to beat junk engagement (like junk food) and to experience optimal (high value) engagement in this screen age? Yes! I say we don’t have to push back against our “Screens,” and we can work together with technology in this digital/screenage to build the best life possible!
Also, I have two almost Screenagers and I want to be able to give them the best digital futures I can by teaching them the discipline and skills they will need to not only survive but to strive this new digital/screenage.



Incognito search shows DrWarren and his articles on p1 results
Incognito search shows DrWarren and his articles on p1 results


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers