https://cict.co/imagine-you-know-best-writing-styles-for-social-media/

Your Personal Coach Doc Warren LINGER, Robert Kiyosaki Confidence Facebook #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement #Best-East-West-Life-Coach
Yesterday reader emailed and asked how do you no different writing styles for different social media. This is becoming a more and more important question and getting it wrong can be a costly mistake.
When I started made so many mistakes (read lost customers). Then I started following my vital rules and my confidence and connections exploded,  
I will share my vital rules with you later.
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
What would Robert say to help your Gig? More later… 
How do you rate? How do you know which style to use?
Remember…
Quiz yourself at this end of this blog to see how you fair?

Doc Warren Lifestyle Coach here…


Watch to learn about Taylor Swift’s Secret of Support 2018.
Giggers, who think they know everything are often not seeing the obvious. As The New Rich are effective Entrepreneurs, learned to recognized when they are not seeing the obvious for experiencing optimal lifestyles.  
Today we are aligning our Skill #7: Seeing Your Blind Spots with Gig Business Success Step-3: Automate and outsource.
The 5 Steps so you can build your Gig business to the next level and experience your optimal income.
Step-1: Use inexpensive digital marketing(Yes, for local small businesses, you can “set it
and forget it” to get your BIG DATA too.)
Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up(Get to KNOW THEM WELL.)
Step-3: Automate and outsource to streamline processes
to reduce wasted activity and space. 
(Think Disney or McDonald’s.)
Step-4: Scale your business globally(E.g. A local bakery can sell an online eBook
with recipes and Ideas for Entertaining.)
Step-5: Enjoy your Gig business optimal freedom lifestyle(Your goal is a 4-Hour Work Week.)
Yesterday, I opened a few emails asking about how to use the A-I-D-A formula the different social media. Although this takes a full training course, let me just give a couple short, valuable tips so you can get started.
Remember, I knew nothing about styles differences for social media when I started using these tools to promote my company. As a result, I lost several potential customers that I may never get back.
The most painful part of this lesson was I had started using automating and outsourcing. When you automate and outsource mistakes you multiply your problems.
We call that an expensive wound that kept-on bleeding (multiplied bleeding).
Like they teach in first aid, you should apply direct pressure to a wound to stop blood loss. I applied pressure for several months to study the best bloggers and digital marketers to build my vital tips list.
Now using my vital tips, I feel much more confident when I write in the different media.
Here is an abridged vital tips of social media writing rules I follow when developing content. Also, viewers of all these media like when you include images that are relevant to your brand and their interests.
Vital tips to use A-I-D-A for Facebook:
  • A- Use interesting headlines for baby boomers
  • I- Post content that is aligned with your brand relating to the age group’s pains in life
  • D- Be sure your content shows their transformation and is interesting enough so they want to share to their friends
  • A- Ask viewers /  customer clan to share your content, check your page, join your group, etc.
Vital tips to use A-I-D-A for Instagram:
  • A- Make your headlines more cutting-edge and trendy for millennials
  • I- Relate your brand to their interests of exploring new and fun ideas (their pain is being ‘left out’)
  • D- Show them how your brain can help can help transform them to their interests
  • A- Ask them to share, like, learn more, click, etc., in your posts
Vital tips to use A-I-D-A for Twitter:
  • A- Create more International focused and new news oriented Tweets
  • I- Tweet content that connects your brand to solve their problems or to their interests, and follow others who are noted in similar fields
  • D- Show viewers how your brand tramsform their pains into successes, and use @ for signaling and # for searching
  • A- Ask them to follow you, or retweet, shout-out, or you can shout-out
Vital tips to use A-I-D-A for LinkedIn:
  • A- Craft headlines for all facets of business success (not only sales)
  • I- Build interest in solving their business pains related to your brand
  • D- Show how your brand tools and services transform their pains into successes
  • A- Ask them to comment, like, share, connect, endorse, etc., your content
You’ll want to keep in mind one more thing about using these media. While people generally want to buy, no one wants to be ‘sold-to’, so don’t be too pushy.
As these are general tips for posts social media posts, keep in mind informational / sharing copy is different from sales copy. In my next blog I will share differences in how to best use the A-I-D-A formula for informational / sharing copy and sales copy.
Click to learn more about using the A-I-D-A formula in my course. You will learn how to best use A-I-D-A in different social media and in differences in informational / sharing copy and sales copy.
Be disciplined and train yourself to use these vital tips as you write with confidence to connect with your customer clan. Multiply your success when you automate and outsource your effective writing.

Confidence comes from discipline and training. Robert Kiyosaki

All the Best,
Your Personal Coach, Doc Warren Linger
Debrief: The point here is to get over your own “NO, I can’t,” response and develop yourself so you can have your business success and your optimal lifestyle.
If you are looking at this exercise and saying, “this feels awkward,” that is good. The important part is you will get used to it, as your life, family, and business depend on it.

Confidence comes from discipline and training. Robert Kiyosaki

NOTE: If you don’t learn to recognize your blind spots, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: Next time you will learn another step on your Gigger Recognize Your Blind Spots path to success. If you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, email me at drwarren@cict.co.

Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
@DrWarrenLINGER
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and to help you up if and when you should ever fall…


==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
SOCIAL

Engagement background of Optimal Engagement Lifestyle
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.
Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Personal Coach Doc Warren LINGER, Robert Kiyosaki Confidence Facebook #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement #Best-East-West-Life-Coach
Imagine you know best writing styles for Social Media? Personal Coach
Learn more > https://cict.co/imagine-you-know-best-writing-styles-for-social-media/
Use the best writing style for for different social media to add value to your customer clan so you can improve your business and build your optimal lifestyle. What would Robert say to help your Gig? The New Rich learn to see their blind spots for optimal lifestyles.
#BestEastWestLifeCoach, #WarrenLINGER, #personalcoach, #howtobecomealifecoach, #whatisalifecoach, #leadershipcoaching, #coachingcertification, #lifecoachtraining, #lifecoachingcourse, #coachingcourse
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers