Mark Zuckerberg says, Giving people the power to share…

02MAR

Mark Zuckerberg says, Giving people the power to share…

Lifestyle Doc Warren LINGER Coach, Mark Zuckerberg Give the Power Image: Facebook #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement #Best-East-West-Life-Coach
Why is digital marketing for small business growing so quickly? Aa a personal coach and when I teach how to become a coach, this is important for my clients. I see customers now want to connect and share with people and NOT institutions.
How can a small business owner grow use digital marketing to help enjoy an optimal lifestyle? The best small business owners use digital marketing to learn about their customer clan and enjoy sharing with their clan. Learn how they’re doing it later.
This is exactly what Mark Zuckerberg ment isn’t it? You will see how these 2 concepts connect in a minute.
How do you rate? What do you love and how can it build-up your clan?
Remember…
Quiz yourself at this end of this blog to see how you fair?

Doc Warren Lifestyle Coach here…


Watch to learn about Taylor Swift’s Secret of Support 2018.
As a small business owner, learn new methods to develop yourself and keep doing them. The New Rich learn new ways to develop themselves and keep doing them for experiencing optimal lifestyles.
Developing Yourself is Entrepreneurial Success Skill #6.
Small Business Success Step-5: Enjoy your business and your optimal lifestyle.
Today we are aligning our Success Skill #6 with Small Business Success Step-5. Enjoy your business and your optimal lifestyle.
The 5 Steps so you can build your small/side business to the next level and experience your optimal income.
Step-1: Begin inexpensive digital marketing(Yes, for local small businesses too.)
Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up.(Get to KNOW THEM WELL.)
Step-3: Automate and outsource to streamline processes to reduce wasted activity and space.(Think Disney or McDonalds.)
Step-4: Scale your business.(E.g. A local bakery can sell an online eBook of Recipes and Ideas for Entertaining.)
Step-5: Enjoy your small business optimal freedom lifestyle.(Your goal is a 4-Hour Work Week.)
Just a few weeks ago my mentee client shared this with me.
Cici, my client, owns a collectable toy shop, and she said, “I totally forgot that my love for my toys is shared by my clients, and because I was so busy I didn’t have time to connect [with them]. When Warren showed me how digital marketing let’s me learn, connect, and share with my customer clan, I have now rediscovered sharing my passion and my love for collectable toys.”
This is not unusual, as many of my client, small business owners think of digital marketing as advertising and pushy sales. The great thing is small business digital marketing is building trusting relationships with customers online. That relationship is 2-way, where they get value and so do you. Make sense?
Look at digital marketing as connecting with like minded folks on Facebook and many other media, but when you use modern tools, you can make this process much more simple and less time consuming.
Yes, it takes some practice and support to learn how to use the information you get from your customer clan. It’s easy for some to keep looking for more and more “INFO” alone to take them to the income they desire.
Why doesn’t MORE info usually work out?
Well, note this quote from Mr. Nicolas Chamfort:
“A man is not necessarily intelligent because he has plenty of ideas, any more than he is a good general b/c he has plenty of soldiers.”
With my clients, I focus on supporting their enjoyment experiences for their optimal lifestyles. They not only use what they learn to offer more value, but also to connect with their like minded customer clan.
What I often see holding many good people back?
Execution is EVERYTHING.
And…
If you’re not getting the daily support YOU need to take your business to the next level and live your optimal lifestyle, it’s best to get your support.
In 30 years of training, mentoring and coaching, I’ve found that a huge risk for a small business owner is a free 1 hour free coaching consultation. Why, you ask? Your risk: your ego may be bruised if you are not coachable. Are you willing to take that risk?
Remember, the key is sharing (both ways) with your client clan so you can see their needs and they can see your value.

As Mark says, By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent. Mark Zuckerberg

Supporting you always.
All the Best,
Lifestyle Doc Warren Linger

Developing yourself. Exercise #3:

What new ways can you learn to develop yourself, connect with your customer clan, and enjoy your optimal lifestyle?

Look at these examples of reasons people say they don’t feel like developing themselves.
  • Hang-out with my customer clan and learn
  • Learn about my customer clan from digital marketing
  • Give value to myself and my clan by listening to them
Write 3 ideas you could build on so when you see yourself in the mirror, you say I feel good about my clan?
Look at this list and attack 1 (only one at a time) of these this week:
  1. Write your development activity.
  2. List how it will help you develop AND connect with your clan.
  3. Implement your plan.
Debrief: The point here is to get over your own “NO, I can’t,” response and develop yourself for your business success and your optimal lifestyle.
If you are looking at this exercise and saying, “this feels awkward,” that is good. The important part is you will get used to it, as your life, family, and business depend on it.

By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent. Mark Zuckerberg

NOTE: If you don’t scale to build-up your clan, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS Next time you will take the a building your clan to writing your plan to meet theirs and your needs. If you would like more skill development to prevent giving up your own needs, email me at drwarren@cict.co.

Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
@DrWarrenLINGER
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and to help you up if and when you should ever fall…


==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
SOCIAL

Engagement background of Optimal Engagement Lifestyle
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.
Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Lifestyle Doc Warren LINGER Coach, Mark Zuckerberg Give the Power Image: Facebook #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement #Best-East-West-Life-Coach
Mark Zuckerberg says, Giving people the power to share…
…see more https://cict.co/mark-zuckerberg-says-giving-people-power-share/
Develop yourself  and your customer clan so you can improve your business and build your optimal lifestyle. Isn’t that exactly what Mark Zuckerberg was talking about? The New Rich feel worthy to build a clan for optimal lifestyles.
#BestEastWestLifeCoach, #WarrenLINGER, #personalcoach, #howtobecomealifecoach, #whatisalifecoach, #leadershipcoaching, #coachingcertification, #lifecoachtraining, #lifecoachingcourse, #coachingcourse
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers