Barbara Corcoran’s secret to success is… Life Coach

DrWarren BestofEast-West Life Coach Barbara Corcoran weak to strength meme credit barbaracocoran.com #0ptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement
Barbara Corcoran’s secret to success is… Life Coach
Got money? But no time or freedom to enjoy it and live the lifestyle you want?
Barbara Corcoran is a highly successful business expert who has starred on the hit show, “Shark Tank.” She has a secret we could all follow to enjoy the lifestyle we want. What is her secret to success? Let me set the scene first.

Dr Warren supporting you...


 




Living what one may call “The Dot Com Lifestyle” requires 3 things to be in order:
Do you want to know what those 3 things are? I will get to those three things in a bit.
Give yourself permission to try something new and to succeed, Life Coach. High-achievers give themselves permission to try something new and to succeed in their optimal lifestyles. Having Fun is Entrepreneurial Success Skill* #4.
The 3 things…

  1. Time Freedom.
You must not be tied to a 9-5, working Monday – Friday, on the weekends, leaving no time to enjoy your LIFE.
No time with kids.
No time to deal with anything outside of the daily routine.

  1. Money Freedom.
Money isn’t everything. But if you’ve ever lived paycheck to paycheck, or have been forced to stare at a pile of SHUT OFF NOTICES? Then you know it’s important.
Simply put, you need enough income to cover your living expenses and to fund the type of lifestyle you want to be living.

  1. Location Freedom.
Many are stuck living wherever their job keeps them. Yet, it’s often not where they truly want to be living. Location freedom means you can work, and live, and play ANYWHERE in the world you want. You can travel the country, move to your dream town, you can work from home, at a remote office near home, or from your favorite coffee shop.

Now…

If any of these three things are missing? It can leave a big GAP in your lifestyle.
That’s why I’d love for you to see something I learned when I was in Switzerland.
When I was in Switzerland I met Antonio and his wife Maria when we were having lunch on the Italy side of the ski resort we were skiing that day. Antonio and his wife had their own company and they only worked 4 months a year. The rest of the time they were skiing or sailing or whatever else they wanted, because they could. Now days by using the internet, we can do this same thing in what is called “The Dot Com Lifestyle.”

With little or no computer background (actually it is better if you have fewer computer skills) people from all walks of life have created their own Dot Com Lifestyles. With a little imagination, trial and error, and implementing automation tools, many have been able to live the new Dot Com Lifestyle.
This leads us back to Barbara Corcoran’s secret to success. Are you ready for it?
Barbara Corcoran’s secret to success:  “I think your worst weakness can become your greatest single strength.”  
As I mentioned before, if lacking computer skills is your weakness, that can help you think more like your customers (think less like a technical person) which will be your strength.
It’s all about automating and MASS-leverage, which unlocks the Dot Com Lifestyle.
Hope this helps.
All the Best,
DrWarren Linger
PS Don’t forget to check out the other Entrepreneurial Success Skills.
I think you’ll find it to be fair and helpful…
==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.

Following with you.
Keep it simple.

SOCIAL

Engagement background before eWorkbooks
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.


Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel awesome book, “The Next Step.”
DrWarren BestofEast-West Life Coach Barbara Corcoran weak to strength meme credit barbaracocoran.com #0ptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement
Barbara Corcoran’s secret to success is… Life Coach
Give yourself permission to try something new and to succeed. High-achievers give yourself permission to try something new and to succeed in their optimal lifestyles. Having Fun is Entrepreneurial Success Skill* #4. My most successful Life Coach clients have embraced this secret.
#BestEastWestLifeCoach, #LifeCoach, #EngagingScreenagers, #WarrenLINGER, #MomentsofGrowth, #MomentsofEngagement, #DrWarrenLINGER, #OptimalEngagement, #JunkEngagement, #EngageintheScreenage,
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers