New Year’s resolutions not working? Oprah’s awesome tip

DrWarren Best-East-West-Life-Coach Oprah Live your dreams Credit nytimes-com
New Year’s resolutions not working? Oprah’s awesome tip
Already given up your New Year’s Resolutions? (Do this) Life Coach. 
This kicks New Year’s Resolutions booty… Around this time of year, many good-hearted people set resolutions for the next 12 months to achieve.
  • Better health.
  • More time with family.
  • Save and earn more income.
But the stats show most never stick with them past a few weeks.

Dr Warren sharing…



Do you know what Oprah Winfrey says about this? I will share with you at the end.
The New Rich bring a sense of fun into their businesses and their optimal lifestyles. Having Fun is Entrepreneurial Success Skill* #4.
Now it’s not that resolutions don’t work. Resolutions are basically like promises you give to yourself that you’ll do something. It’s just that most people don’t take these promises to themselves very seriously.
Make sense?
A better way to go in my opinion? Bring a sense of fun and adventure into your New Year’s COMMITMENTS. They typical way of setting resolutions or goals for the year is basically telling yourself, “I’ll try” which means, “Don’t count on it.” A commitment to yourself means, “Count on it.”
It’s an announcement to the world that you WILL do the actions to accomplish what you set out to. This all begins with making a declaration, “I am committed to…” Where is the spirit? Now, what’s sobering and true? What you have been committed to up to now is revealed by what you have produced or have failed to produce up to now.
For the new year, what are you 100% COMMITTED to and bring a sense of fun and adventure into getting for yourself and your family? What spirit will your commitments produce?
More time off, more income, more freedom, travel, giving back to others? It’s all a matter of setting the path of how to get there, from point A to B…
And then staying spirited AND committed to that path and declaration you’ve made with yourself. Bring a sense of fun and adventure into a proven step-by-step path to get what you want and deserve.

The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreamsOprah Winfrey

===> Check this out and stay committed to it, and you can be up to 3-4 vacation holiday months because you are working way less than ever before…
All the Best,
DrWarren Linger
PS I’m not sure what you’re commitments will be this year, but I do know that 2019 will be here before we know it.
@DrWarrenLINGER


==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow. 

 
Following with you.
Keep it simple.

SOCIAL

Engagement background before eWorkbooks
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.
Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel awesome book, “The Next Step.”
DrWarren Best-East-West-Life-Coach Tim Ferriss Fear meme Credit tim.blog #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement
New Year’s resolutions not working? Oprah’s awesome tip
Bring a sense of fun and adventure into your New Year’s COMMITMENTS. The New Rich bring a sense of fun into their businesses and their optimal lifestyles. Having Fun is Entrepreneurial Success Skill* #4. Oprah Winfrey’s awesome tip…
#BestEastWestLifeCoach, #LifeCoach, #EngagingScreenagers, #WarrenLINGER, #MomentsofGrowth, #MomentsofEngagement, #DrWarrenLINGER, #OptimalEngagement, #JunkEngagement, #EngageintheScreenage,
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers