Be like Richard Branson If You Want to Dream Big Like…

DrWarren Richard Branson Learn from failures Credit virgin.com #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement  #Best-East-West-Life-Coach

Be like Richard Branson If You Want to Dream Big Like…

Don’t allow yourself to be duped. You know, I hate this… But it happens every day. Good, hard-working people step into the “optimal lifestyle” ring, and are quickly hit with the truth that it’s not so easy or simple as advertised.

What is it?

Later, you will find an exercise to help you know if you are denying yourself needs that will cause your business to fail.

Hi, Dr Warren with you…




You ever seen or felt this too? Complexity and trying to piece together a process that’ll bring you the type of income and lifestyle you want? That “complexity” can kill your chances and odds of doing well in this business.
That’s why many stay stuck, if they don’t give themselves permission to have needs. Do you give yourself permission to have needs? The New Rich give themselves permission to have needs and thus experience optimal lifestyles. Asking for What You Need is Entrepreneurial Success Skill #5.
If folks knew they’d have to build the whole CAR that would drive them to their results? I’d suspect that many would stick to pedalling their bikes (staying in the 9-5 grind). They try, make a mistake, and then instead of feeling embarrassed for failing, they quit.
You didn’t sign up for confusion and overwhelm, right? You signed up for easier, and simpler.
  • Working less, earning more.
  • Working SMART.
  • Using leverage.
So…
Your first criteria to look at, in my opinion? Ensure the CAR or system has already been built for you, so you can learn from others. Now that’s why so many get into the automation and outsourcing game. Where can you find a place where all the hard work is already done?
The automation and outsourcing support structures have all been created for you to leverage. So you’re not wasting years of your life away for something that MAY or may NOT get your ahead. That’s why I wholeheartedly use and recommend automation and outsourcing systems and programs to my friends who want a better lifestyle.
These give you a generous portion of the entire piece of the optimal lifestyle pie. This can result in 3-4 months off every year plus more coming your way on a regular basis. Even though others have succeeded with these systems, you will make mistakes when you start, but when you learn you, you will be farther ahead in the end.
Like Richard Branson says:

Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. Richard Branson

All the Best,
Doc Warren Linger
PS: New people are flocking into this optimal lifestyle every day, and they’ll be investing in “someone” to help show them the way to enjoying life more while working less.

Entrepreneur Success-Skill #5: Questions* and actions

Exercise #3. Are you denying yourself the needs that will make your business fail? As an entrepreneur, do you think you are entitled to have your needs? Are saying any of these to yourself?
Examples from seminar/coaching participants.
  1. I don’t feel I have the right to have my own needs.
  2. I don’t see I why deserve to have needs.
  3. I say to myself it’s better not to have needs so I can avoid disappointment.
a) Yes ___ No ___
If No give yourself permission to have needs, by talking journaling and talking aloud saying: “I see and say to myself I feel I have permission to have my own needs.” (Right now you are looking at that statement and saying, “this feels awkward,” but you will get used to it. Your life, family, and business depend on it.)

Remember: Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. Richard Branson

_________________________________________________
NOTE: If any of these denial feelings persists over time and you don’t change them, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS Next time you will take the next step from giving permission to have needs to finding your energizing needs. If you would like more skill development to prevent giving up your own needs, email me at drwarren@cict.co.

Hope this helps.
DrWarren Linger
@DrWarrenLINGER
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and to help you up if and when you should ever fall…


==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.

SOCIAL

Engagement background before eWorkbooks
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.
Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
DrWarren Linger, Life Coach Richard Branson Learn from failures Credit virgin.com #OptimalLifestyle #OptimalEngagement  #Best-East-West-Life-Coach
Be like Richard Branson If You Want to Dream Big Like…
…see more
Where do you deny your own needs which will make your business fail? Try this exercise to learn to empower yourself and your business. Do you give yourself permission to have needs? The New Rich have learned to give themselves permission to have needs for optimal lifestyles.
#BestEastWestLifeCoach, #LifeCoach, #EngagingScreenagers, #WarrenLINGER, #MomentsofGrowth, #MomentsofEngagement, #DrWarrenLINGER, #OptimalEngagement, #JunkEngagement, #EngageintheScreenage,
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers