2-Q's you need to fuel personal brand builder

Personal brand builder. “What are you interested in?” Gary Vaynerchuk image-thedrum.com

Personal brand builder. “What are you interested in?” Gary Vaynerchuk image-thedrum.com


3 min read @ personal brand builder

Origin story for Interactive Personal Brand Builders

Today I wanted to clarify my origin story for interactive Personal Brand Builders. I’m often asked why they are free. So the answer is because I’m a life coach trainer not a digital marketer.

Before I start I wanted to ask 2 fueling questions. You need to know these so that you can fuel your influential personal brand builder.
  1. Are you living your life in your most vital way possible? 
  2. Every day are you getting up and going where you want to go?

Does your influential personal brand have an attractive personality?

If not, so when will you start building your personal brand personality?
How will your brand personality communicate?


Click to start building your own influential personal brand personality-FREE

“What are you interested in?” Gary Vaynerchuk
HOW TO BUILD GREAT COMPANY CULTURE

I’m a life coach learning online marketing

We see many online marketers selling ways to get rich on the internet. These people are praying on those who lack direction.

Trust me so I know because I was one of those who was prey at first. When I first started online marketing I got knocked down over and over again.

Preyed upon by marketers because I didn’t know what to do

I didn’t know what to do or how to do it. Most every online marketer was offering to ‘help” me learn to do it the “easy” way. While some are adding value, many who sell online marketing are taking advantage.

One thing about us humans, we get up and find a better way. I learned what was needed and what wasn’t needed.

I learned the most important needs for online visibility 

Once I narrowed my online activities to the most important, I started getting traction. Now, I’ve not as successful as Gary Vaynerchuk, but things are looking up.

Here in Hong Kong each a life coaching course. From the beginning, I saw my students making the same mistakes I made. So, I started guiding them as they created their online visibility strategies.

I taught my students to build visibility with interactive Builders

As visibility strategies were not part of the class, I created “Smart Builders” to guide my students. My students simply answered questions in the “Builders” and submitted their answers. Then they copied, pasted, and edited their answers into their sites and social media.

Interestingly, my students started telling their friends about learning online marketing. Those friends approached me to help them build their online visibility strategies.

Others wanted to use the builders too

I’m a life coaching trainer and not a digital marketer. Therefore, I just shared these builders with my students’ friends. They seemed to like them so much they told their friends.

So, now I’m sharing these builders with you so you can build your online visibility. The Builders only ask you the most important questions for your online visibility. Once you answer the questions, you can use the content to build your influential personal brand.

Yes, these interactive Brand Builders are FREE. 

Next time you will look check in to ensure your personality aligns well. So, we will verify your reserved vs outgoing orientation. Also, we will verify your ‘task’ or ‘people’ focused.

See you next time.

Did you build your personal influential brand personality yet? So, are you still struggling to build your personal influential brand personality? Please email me at drwarren@cict.co.

Click here to get the 12-Point Checklist.

Also, please check my site dedicated to helping others build online influence.

Build your influence at https://influenceyoursuccess.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers