NEWS! Changes which affect you… #EngagingScreenagers


DrWarren Engaging Screenagers business plan workshop Q&A
NEWS! Changes which affect you… #EngagingScreenagers
You keep hearing the “back in the day stories…”

Hey there, it’s Dr Warren,







You have heard it. Someone started this or that online company and then it sold for bazillions.
How are those people different from you and I?
Really, they are not so different, but they do trust themselves.
Yesterday I blogged about trust criteria, so today I will talk about moving from trust survival strategies to trust building for yourself.
Again, the high-achievers TRUST themselves.
Building Trust is Life Skill #1 according to World Life Skills Expert Jill Raiguel.
Trust survival strategies include
-Trusting too much—not trusting
-Overly trusting
-Not trusting (too suspicious)
Ignore this at your own risk.
As Bob Dylan croons…
The times they are a-changin’.
There are still new and abundant opportunities online, but the wild west days are over.
It just isn’t too easy to go out and start a new Google and create your optimal lifestyle.
You can’t “SEO” a website in a few hours and expect a flood of traffic and sales that will create the income and time to free you to have the optimal lifestyle of your dreams.
Everything is more pro level now.
Competition is more fierce.
Costs are on the rise.
So, what room is left for the little guy to make a nice living online?
Marc Andreessen says it well…
And he knows a little bit about the internet and seizing changing times.
Just one of the many things he has done is co-found Netscape, which later sold to AOL for $4.2 billion.
He was recently asked that if he could say one thing, and put it up on a billboard anywhere, what would he say?
He said, “RAISE PRICES.”
Why?
He says this is because the number one reason companies (and us) struggle is they are not charging enough for their products.
And here is the huge takeaway I want you to “get” right now…
“Most people I know and talk with don’t trust themselves to create an optimal lifestyle with their current job, much less with a second/side business.”
Boom, there it is!
The answer to making the optimal lifestyle is TRUST yourself to let others do more of the work!
Be able to trust yourself to eliminate, automate, outsource, and delegate so you can build your optimal lifestyle that runs on autopilot.
And you MUST have an automation team to be able to have a lifestyle-friendly TRUST set of skills to create and run a side income on near autopilot.
Making sense?
It’s really as simple as that.
Create your optimal engaged lifestyle on autopilot so you can do, have, and be more than you are now.
So your potential needs to go up.
I hope you get that, and that this sinks in??
It’s super important things to ponder on for a minute or three.
The best news is you don’t have to set this all up, unless you want to which is fine.
But there are companies that have the infrastructure already up and running for you and me, and they may be able to open lucrative, valuable optimal lifestyle time FOR YOU.
===> Go discover how to get your optimal engaged lifestyle onto autopilot right now!
You get a nice, healthy cut of the optimal engaged lifestyle time you deserve.
All the Best,
Warren
PS These are big changes, but you can ride the wave of opportunity, rather than sinking with the crowd that doesn’t get this.
===> I’m in! I want to work with the flow of opportunity, not against it…
==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.



Following with you.
Keep it simple.

SOCIAL

Engagement background before eWorkbooks
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.  
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slidesas well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.


Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.

NEWS! Changes which affect you… #EngagingScreenagers
DrWarren Engaging Screenagers business plan workshop Q&A
You MUST have an automation team to be able to have a lifestyle-friendly TRUST set of skills to create and run a side income on near autopilot. Build trust and
#EngagingScreenagers; #WarrenLINGER; #MomentsofGrowth; #MomentsofEngagement;  #eWorkbooks; #eBrochures; #DrWarrenLINGER; #OptimalEngagement; #JunkEngagement; #EngageintheScreenage;
Dr Warren LINGER © 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers