5 Ways you need to transcreate content marketing

Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, Gary Vaynerchuk Context is Queen Image YouTube Gary Vee #TranscreateContentMarketing #Content-Mentor #GlobalContentMarketing
After my post yesterday I got a message from my client Ella. She wanted to know what is the difference when localize and when I transcreate content marketing.
Localization is adapting your content for your target culture. Transcreation is having someone in the target culture transcreate for you. This way you won’t come across out of context and look like a sleazy car salesman in the eyes of the other culture.

How to win customers when you transcreate content marketing

Often when I business will send branded content marketing to offices in target cultures. The offices in the target cultures then transcreate the content to fit the context and the local culture value preferences.
Transcreations can include translating language, changing references and comparisons, and changing product names. The focus is to make sure the target culture will accept the updated material.
At that point Ella said she would like to do some trans-creation but thought it would be too difficult and expensive. She did what many small Gig-business owners do; she got overwhelmed.
After telling her about different alternatives, I could see she felt more confident to try it. In fact she said she has friends she will approach in her target cultures to trade trans-creation tasks.
What do I mean? Here is a list of ways to trans-create.

Use these tools when you transcreate content marketing

  • Outsource to virtual assistants in target cultures
  • Open offices in your target cultures
  • Enlist a translator or translation firm
  • Hire an international business consultant
  • Find a friend in your target culture and trade services
My favorites are the first and last options for small Gig-business owners. These are the least expensive, but the quality can vary.
The main idea is to give it a try. Like Ella, I showed her how to do it, and I can her, too, so she feels like she is always in control of the process.
As Ella truly believes in her product, she will have no problem finding a transcreation partner. This will help he sell overseas and make sure her content doesn’t look like a sleazy car salesman.

More Transcreate Content Marketing Tools to get new customers

Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-3: Automate and Outsource.
Your 5-Step Gigger Success Process: Transcreate Content Marketing Tools
Your 5-Step Gigger Success Process: Transcreate Content Marketing Tools



Learn more from this Transcreate Content Marketing services case discussion

Because of a few sleazy car salesman and the such, the word “sales” often carries a negative or bad tone to many folks. And, it’s holding them back. Badly.
Often? All we need to do is flip how we “think” about this.
Because here’s the reality…
If you…  
  • truly believe in what you’re selling is great
  • know in your heart it’s a superior solution in your marketplace
  • think it will make people better off in ways they desire.
And if you feel it can bring your fellow human beings to a much better place they may not otherwise get to? Then isn’t it our moral OBLIGATION to get our message out there to as many people as we possibly can?
And yet, we don’t have to be “salesy” to do that.
We
  • educate
  • inspire
  • help
I believe in what I do. I feel it’s my obligation. And for the right person, I know it can be life-changing for them.
Hope this helps.

Content may be King but Context is Queen, and She runs the household. Gary Vaynerchuk

Best,
Warren Linger
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…

Get Global Clients Today: Content Marketing Tools. Exercise #4:

As a Gigger in the global Gig economy, how can you transcreate content marketing to build your Gig business to the next level?

Look at these examples where Giggers say they have struggled and then transcreate content marketing to overcome challenges to feel confident and build their Gig business to support their customer clans.
  • I was felt frustrated not getting customers from other countries, so I’ve automated and now I see I get regular feedback and analytics 
  • I’ve saw my content was focused on my own culture, so I hired a mentor tell me better ways to get customers
  • My ad campaigns in other countries were inconsistent, so learned to use analytics to see what I needed and ask better questions to connect my customers
Write 3 ways you’ve felt frustrated and could transcreate content marketing to create your flow systems to have time to feel fully engaged developing yourself in your Gig and for your customer clan.
Look at your list and attack 1 (only one at a time but do try a new one every month) idea to apply this week:
  1. Write your your idea where you global-adjust your content marketing tools.
  2. List steps you see to overcome (e.g. digital media) to see opportunities and values for your clan.
  3. Give yourself a metric to measure progress. (e.g. I will set a webinar for my customer clan feedback and learn from them when they want.)
  4. Reward yourself after you have completed your steps to channel frustrations into unstoppable power.
Debrief: The point here is to get over your own “NO, I can’t,” response and develop yourself so you can have your business success and your optimal lifestyle.
If you are looking at this exercise and saying, “this feels awkward,” that is good. The important part is you will get used to it, as your life, family, and business depend on it.

Content may be King but Context is Queen, and She runs the household. Gary Vaynerchuk

NOTE: If you don’t learn to not let people take advantage, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: Next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success as you transcreate content marketing. If you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, email me at drwarren@cict.co or click NOW for your free consultation.

Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
@DrWarrenLINGER
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and to help you up if and when you should ever fall…

Live your optimal lifestyle and promote it with transcreate content marketing tools.
Live your optimal lifestyle and promote it with transcreate content marketing tools.

==> Email drwarren@cict.co or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
SOCIAL

Content Marketing Optimal Engagement Lifestyle

As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)
After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, yet I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so as a result, I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.

Content Marketing eWorkbook development and success

I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas. Also, they could get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively. At the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)
Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them. Also, after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time. So, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment. Also I could track their learning development over time.
Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations. We also had great luck using eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, Gary Vaynerchuk Context is Queen Image YouTube Gary Vee #TranscreateContentMarketing #ContentMarketingTools #GlobalContentMarketing
5 Ways you need to transcreate content marketing 
Learn more > https://cict.co/5-ways-transcreate-content-marketing/
How to win customers when you transcreate content marketing. Use these tools when you transcreate content marketing. More Transcreate Content Marketing Tools to get new customers. Content may be King but Context is Queen, and She runs the household. Gary Vaynerchuk
#WarrenLINGER, #transcreatecontentmarketing, #digitalcontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #transcreation, #localization, #contentcreationtools, #contentmarketingtools 
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers