He was alive, but he didn’t feel alive! (until this…) #EngagingScreenagers


Volunteering for Life Coaching Thank You Ceremony
He was alive, but he didn’t feel alive! (until this…) #EngagingScreenagers





Hi All, it’s Dr Warren again…


$10k months are great, this may even be better…
There’s truth in this quote:
“Most people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.”
And the reason why?
Their fulfillment factor on a scale of 1 to 10?
It’s a low 2.
They’re slowly living out lives of quiet desperation.
Netflix and food becomes a “quick fix” pick-me-upper. Yet the good feelings by getting immersed in a flick or food does not last…
Now this isn’t talked about too often, but this is one of the greatest reasons you should be building up your own side business.
You’re investing in OWNERSHIP over your life.
You’re cultivating PURPOSE.
You’re elevating your sense of DIRECTION.
It can level you up in ALL areas of your life when you’re doing something YOU want to do, even with just 15-30 minutes a day.
Doing it for yourself.
And for your loved ones.
There is nothing more noble and fulfilling than that, right?
When you’re ready…
===> This may help you get started asap
As soon as you’ve emailed and take 5-10 minutes and to complete the this first step. Your fulfillment factor will bump up a few notches right away. (Don’t believe me? Just try it.)
Let that feeling motivate you as you go through the rest of the steps and reach your first 10 hours of EXTRA FREEdom TIME milestone every week. Deal?
==> Email drwarren@cict.co NOW to coach yourself to your new time freedom.
Best,
Warren Linger

You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember to engage tomorrow.



Following with you.
Keep it simple.

SOCIAL

Engagement background before eWorkbooks
As a trainer and university lecturer in the USA, I had great success in my coaching, training, and classrooms by engaging my learners in ways I had learned from my Dale Carnegie Instructor Training. (optimal engagement)


After earning my Doctoral Degree researching engaging instruction in adult education and training and development, I started a training business in Hong Kong.
But something was wrong, I was struggling in this new culture (I’m a cattle rancher’s son from Colorado, USA) to find ways to inspire and motivate my coachees and students in Hong Kong.
With my coachees and in the classroom, I preferred having clients engage in learning activities instead of just talking. This is especially effective to keep clients engaged between coaching calls.  
I struggled through trying several paper worksheets and workbooks to guide students, but I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. (junk engagement)
When the smart phone with the ability to search the internet came along, I could see my clients were curating (i.e. searching, finding, collecting, commenting, changing, remixing, and sharing.)
I thought, “Why not do that for learning?”, so I started asking them to answer questions, interact with information and colleagues, and go find examples of the learning content using their mobile devices.
eWorkbook development and success
I began searching for possibilities and I struggled testing several apps, until we created best practices using eWorkbooks, and after testing them, began to use eWorkbooks as my clients always had their devices with them.
Then we used eWorkbooks (Google Forms with the training slides as well as interactive questions, curating links and tasksexample images and videos, etc.) This became powerful for my coaching clients as they were able to share ideas and get the benefits of social learning even though they were not in the training course or classroom.
My clients [Engaging Screenagers] completed eWorkbooks using their mobile devices as they were learning interactively while, at the same time, they were developing habits of learning with their devices (optimal engagement) instead of killing time with them. (junk engagement)


Students used eWorkbooks to while I lead the discussion and guided them, and after they submitted their answers, they would get their responses sent to their inbox so they could review their learning Moments of Growth(optimal engagement)
Because the students’ responses from eWorkbooks go right into a spreadsheet in real-time, as the teacher I can monitor what students are doing to give them guidance in the moment, as well as track their learning develop over time.


Since those early days, I’ve had great luck supporting my coaching clients and entrepreneur friends use Google forms for 360° reviews for evaluations as well as use eBrochures and eMenus to test new ideas and actively engage and actively interact with customers.

#EngagingScreenagers; #WarrenLINGER; #MomentsofGrowth; #MomentsofEngagement;  #eWorkbooks; #eBrochures; #DrWarrenLINGER; #OptimalEngagement; #JunkEngagement; #EngageintheScreenage;

Dr Warren LINGER © 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Keys Engaging Screenagers Best Improve Their Learning Time

Thinking/Talking vs. Trying/Feedback: Engaging Screenagers

4 Steps To Curate A Safe Place To Fail: Engaging Screenagers